« Back to Training Seminars
Best Practices for Coaching, Counseling
Wed, May 19, 2021 9:00am–12:00pm
Add this to Calendar
Managers, Supervisors, and HR Personnel
Presented by: Janet May, Sound Employment Solutions
This interactive webinar is designed for any supervisor, employee serving in a lead position, trainer, manager, or any individual responsible for evaluating employee performance. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in interactive discussions and get hands-on experience in providing written and oral feedback using real-life scenarios.
Participants will learn:
- How performance management and accountability support employee engagement
- Common pitfalls when setting expectations
- Best practices for setting expectations
- Tools and strategies for setting themselves and the employee up for success
- The difference between coaching and counseling
- What approach will likely work best for different performance situations
- Factors that may positively or negatively influence how individuals deliver performance feedback and how it is received
- How to have progressive performance related conversations
- How to solicit employee feedback
- Course is interactive and includes group discussions. It is strongly recommended that participants connect using a device with a microphone and camera capabilities for optimal participation.
- Registration required two business days prior to the webinar date
- Participants must register in advance in order to participate
- Register Early - Seats are Limited to 30 Registrants
Cancellation is required prior to the webinar. Registrants failing to cancel will be invoiced for a $60 No-Show fee.