Technology and Business Systems Coordinator
The Technology/Business Systems Coordinator is an exempt position, which reports directly to the Director of Operations.
The Technology/Business Systems Coordinator is responsible for the evaluation, development, implementation, and maintenance of information systems and equipment at Enduris.
The Technology/Business Systems Coordinator acts as the system administrator for Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Origami Risk (primary data system), and other systems. The Technology/Business Systems Coordinator collaborates with other departments to develop, test, and implement improvements to systems to better meet Enduris’ business needs.
The Technology/Business Systems Coordinator acts as an experienced expert in the troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems related to desktop support, networking, data systems, and hardware.
The Technology/Business Systems Coordinator maintains the integrity and security of the internal network either directly or through collaboration with external vendors.
The Technology/Business Systems Coordinator supports the Director of Operations regarding the safe and effective use of the Enduris facilities.
Support the Director of Operations by acting as a systems administrator in all computer business systems, including but not limited to: Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, and Office products, Origami Risk (internal data system), Mitel Phone System, and internal network.
- Maintain the integrity and security of the internal network.
- Directly or in coordination with third parties, configure and manage network devices including ASA, LAN, WAN, switches, on prem servers, virtual servers, end user workstations, and mobile devices.
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date user accounts for internal and external users.
- Manage security and access settings for internal and external users.
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve network and system problems as they occur.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and execution of the Enduris Technology Plan, Business Continuity Plan, and Disaster Recovery Plan.
Technology Development and Support
Assist in developing policies and best practices on the use of technology for the organization. Plan and deploy technology upgrades. Provide support for business software, hardware, and devices.
- Assist in the development and implementation of technology related policies inline with industry best practices.
- Monitor the adequacy of current business technology. Research and make recommendations on enhancements and efficiencies.
- Configure and deploy office workstations for end users.
- Install and support software, ensuring patches, updates, and version changes are applied consistently across the organization.
- Train end users on proper software and hardware use as needed.
- Oversee the replacement cycle of office hardware and ensure the appropriate disposal or destruction of technology.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user problems for all supported software and hardware.
- Coordinate with third party technology vendors to improve, maintain, or repair critical technology infrastructure as needed.
Business System Development and Support
Maintain an in depth and working knowledge of the varied Enduris business systems and their interdependencies. Work in conjunction with all other departments to identify, develop, and implement business process improvements.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Enduris business systems and processes.
- Act as a technical expert in Origami Risk (internal data system).
- Cultivate positive relationships with all departments fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Work with other departments to design process improvements in Origami Risk and other business systems.
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and work with stakeholders to develop solutions.
- Respond to and implement enhancement requests from other departments regarding Origami Risk.
- Work with representatives at Origami Risk to continually develop and improve the system.
- Assist other departments in improving data visualization including the development of dashboards, reports, and mail merge documents.
- Attend training and continue education related to Origami Risk and other business systems.
- Research, recommend, and support additional systems and software applications to better meet the business needs of the organization.
Website and Member Portal Development and Support
Maintain the Enduris website and Member Portal.
- Monitor the Enduris website and ensures information is current and accurate.
- Assist other departments by posting content to the Enduris website as needed.
- Work with third party web developers to implement improvements to the Enduris website.
- Work with other departments in identifying and implementing improvements to the Enduris Member Portal in Origami Risk.
- Provide technical support for end users of the Enduris Member Portal.
Facility Technology Support
Maintain and support the audio-visual equipment in the Enduris Board Room and Training Facility
- Maintain the audio-visual equipment in the Enduris Board Room and Training Facility are in proper working order.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the audio-visual equipment.
- Provide training to guests on the proper operation of the audio-visual equipment.
- Research and recommend improvements to the audio-visual equipment as needed.
General Business Operations Support
- Support the Director of Operations in general business operations as needed.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Talking. Must be able to constantly receive and convey detailed information and must interact with co-workers and others on a frequent basis
- Finger Dexterity. Uses primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects, or pinching fingers together
- Repetitive Motions: Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Physical strength. Primarily sedentary work; sitting most of the time, although occasional walking and lifting required. Exerts up to 5 lbs of force occasionally, and up to 40 lbs of force infrequently (almost all office related)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Five or more years’ experience in system administration and/or business system development.
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft operating systems and software to include Windows Server, AZURE AD, Exchange, Office 365, and Teams.
- Knowledge and experience in working with modern business database systems to include design, configuration, and implementation.
- Knowledge and experience in providing technical support to end users regrading hardware and software needs.
- Skill in applying critical thinking and troubleshooting to effectively solve complex problems.
- Skill in time management, organization, prioritization, and meetings deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with teams from other departments.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information both verbally and in writing to an audience of varying technical ability.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with others across the organization.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Shawna Masterton, Executive Assistant