« Back to Training Seminars
Anti-Harassment & Discrimination
Thu, Aug 20, 2020 9:00am–10:30am
Add this to Calendar
What Every Employee Needs to Know About Discrimination - Janice Corbin, Sound Employment Solutions
- What is a hostile work environment anyway?
- What behavior is expected/required in the workplace?
- What behavior may violate the law?
- What does it mean to discriminate against or harass someone?
- What is retaliation? What if I don’t talk with the complainant from here on? Is that Ok?
- What are the consequences if I did not intend to offend the other person or violate one of the employer’s policies/laws?
*Participants must register in advance in order to participate.
Registration URL: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/866124200542338817